Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Monthly Letters to Moms

As part of my responsibility as the MOMS Club Honolulu-East's President from July 2007-June 2008, I wrote a letter for the monthly newsletter. During that time, I received many positive comments about the letters I wrote that helped individual mothers in different ways. So now I hope to continue to do so here. My goal is to offer advice, inspiration and most especially hope, to mothers in Hawaii and to all I come in contact.

Book: "It's Okay to Take a Nap"
I Am Grateful For...
Teaching What Really Matters
"Moments"
Socks Aren't Important
Memories in the Making
Discipline: Doing it vs. How do you do it?
If a Child Lives With...
Nothing to Complain About
You are NOT "Just a Mother"
Aaaaaah! Toilet Training
"ME" Time
Super Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment