Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Mommy to Mommy

Being a Mommy isn't an easy job. I believe it is the hardest, most complicated, yet most rewarding job that ever existed. While on the Mommy job, sometimes we all come to difficult spots and we have no idea what to do. Once in a while I get great inspiration on "what to do" in certain situations. Here are my solutions to difficult and daily Mommy tasks.

My Experiences
Kids Say the Cutest Things 3/30/09
Vivid Dreams
My Butt Gets Pregnant
My First TWO Tickets!!!
How to Catch Fruit Flies
It's Okay to Take a Nap
Ultra Sound Pictures Baby #4
Kids Say the Cutest Things! 11/08
Pregnant with Baby #4

Teaching Moments
Gum Chewing
Lying & Being Honest

Fun Activities
Make Reading Fun!
Toilet Paper Blocks

Serious Stuff
Dry Drowning

For Laughs
Always Check Your Child's Homework
Kids are Quick
Quotes: Funny but True!
Gonna Be a Bear
What Religion is Your Bra?

Quotes
Each Motherhood Situation is Unique

No comments:

Post a Comment