Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Vivid Dreams


When I am pregnant, I have VERY vivid dreams. From what I understand, vivid dreams while pregnant, is quite normal. When I say "vivid," I mean emotionally attached, so much so that I wake up crying, believing it really happened, or still feeling like I'm in the dream even when awake. Here are a few of my favorite dreams with pregnancy #4.

This one is my favorite...I dreamt of a really, really handsome guy. He had dark hair, olive complexion, big eyes, and oh what a smile. Yes, he had a nice cut body too. Well, in my dream this guy was cold at first, thinking that I only wanted to flirt with him but when he found out that I was happily married he started to open up and talk to me. It seemed like the dream was a couple of days so after a while we got really comfortable together. I believe he kissed me and I had the option to leave all that I had and run away with him. He was so handsome and so so nice to me. It was tempting! But I knew that if I left with him, I'd leave my Kahana and my babies. I decided to stay with Kahana. Then I passed this super handsome guy to my sister. If he couldn't be mine then he could be family. Hee hee. When I woke up I was very happy to have chosen Kahana because that is who I found lying in bed next to me. If I had chosen the other guy in my dream, I probably would have woken up disappointed. Ha ha! Good thing I chose right. Hee hee.

In another dream I wanted a bunny rabbit and got one. It was so tiny, brown, and so so soft. I loved that bunny and so did the kids. When I woke up I was a little sad that I didn't have a bunny and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I really, really wanted my own bunny ALL day long. I even voiced my desire to Kyra! Then Kyra started talking about bunnies. I've heard of cravings for food but is it possible to crave a pet? A few days later I dreamed about getting a cute, soft, and cuddly puppy. I'm starting to wonder if this baby will be an animal lover?

How have your dreams been? Pregnant or not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment