Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Favorite Recipes

Some people say that they love to cook but not me. I cook for love. In my perfect world I'd have a magic table. When it is time to eat, food would magically appear on the table and we'd eat. Now that would be the life. Or I would hire a chef, I much rather clean than plan, prep, and cook or bake. BUT in the real life I have beautiful children and a husband whom I love and have to eat daily so I have to cook. Here are my favorite recipes. Favorite because they are EASY and yummy. Plus the kids can help you cook too! I hope your family will enjoy them too.

Breakfast
Puff Pancakes


Dinner
C&J Mexically Special
Easy Lasagna
One Step Mac & Cheese
Shoyu Chicken

Desserts
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Smoothie



No comments:

Post a Comment