Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


FREE Digital Embellishments

Just for fun I've made my own digital embellishments using Creative Memories StoryBook Creator Plus Software. Some of my creations are NOT my own ideas. They were originally traditionally made with paper by other Creative Memories Consultants. I found my ideas on Creative Memories Project Center then made a digital version. I hope that you are able to use them as well.

How? Right click on the digital image and "Save Image As". When in StoryBook Creator Plus, go to "My Stuff" and then "Add embellishment" to a chosen "Collection." Questions? Contact Ruth for more personal help.

Animals
Frog
Turtles

Paper
Groovy Flowers

Food
Cupcakes
Ice Cream Cone

Baby
Carriage

1 comment:

  1. Digital imaging is basically the art of making digital images, through photographs, printed texts, or artwork.

    STC Technologies

    ReplyDelete