Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Scrapbooking

One of my hobbies is scrapbooking. Scrapbooking takes me away from the daily duties of a wife and mother. I get to be creative at the same time it brings me peace. What is even better is the fact that I'm getting something done. I working on my personal history and bringing meaning to the many pictures we have taken! What a perfect hobby for me!!! Through this hobby I am also able to make one of a kind presents for my family and friends.
Through my business as a Creative Memories Consultant I have found several ways to scrapbook. I can't say which is my favorite so I do it all. The style I chose for the pictures depends on what pictures I have and how many. I'd like to share some of my favorites with you.

Traditional Scrapbooking
PicFolio Scrapbooking
Digital Scrapbooking
Other Digital Projects

I also do Creative Memories as a business. Creative Memories is my sanity relief, extra income, creative & social outlet, and I love the opportunity to help others. Visit my website to see more:  http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/ruthpukahi

Check out my reviews or add your own comments here: See & Review me at Mamasource.com

No comments:

Post a Comment