Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Book of Me

Too often scrapbookers forget to put themselves in their albums. I didn't want to do the same. Then I heard about a book that guides you to make your own scrapbook about yourself called "The Book of Me" by Angie Pedersen. It has wonderful ideas and suggestions on what to do and include in your own album about yourself. I look at it as doing my personal history with pictures. I've decided to do my album using Creative Memories' Digital Program called, StoryBook Creator Plus. These are the pages I've completed so far.



My Title Page


30 Reasons I love my Husband
I originally started to write 50 reasons but couldn't...hee hee. Nah, really I had a deadline and was running out of time and room. How many reasons can you list? Almost everyday I can find a new reason to love my man. My goal is to never run out of reasons to love my hubby!


The Mommy in Me
I honestly really don't like how I look in a few of these pictures but that's the reality of being a mommy so I put them in.


Next Photos

1 comment: