Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Ruth's Children

I love taking pictures of children. There is just something sweet and pure about children that I always try to capture on film. Recently we got a new camera, a Canon PowerShot DS1000. I'm liking it a lot. Here are some of my favorite pictures I was able to get with this camera.


Kona Hawaii at the Pier by Kamehameha Hotel.



A conversation with her baby.

Spaghetti, oh, so yummy!



Giggling


The lighting was so perfect that I couldn't help but take a few pictures of Reese. Look at that light reflecting off her pretty strawberry blond hair.
Beautiful innocence.

Again, lighting can do beautiful things.


Next Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment