Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


From One Wife to Another

I don't think that there is such a thing as a "Perfect Marriage." I do believe there is "Good Communication," "Patience," "Understanding," and "Self-Sacrificing" that make a marriage great. If you are like me and have married someone that is your complete opposite, communication, patience, understanding, and sacrifice is VERY important. I am not perfect and have to constantly work on my marriage but it is worth working on for myself, my husband, and my children. One thing I know for sure, I love my husband!

6 Years!
He Makes Me Complete

Monthly Messages
Socks Aren't Important

Funny
What Religion is Your Bra?

No comments:

Post a Comment