Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Chick Flicks

I am female and yes, I do love "Chick Flicks". My husband on the other hand often refuses to come near me when I put a chick flick on. He says they are all the same, a girl likes a guy but there is some sort of problem, they go shopping and try on clothes, then things work out and they kiss the guy of their dreams. Sure many chick flicks have a similar theme but they make me feel good and all in love. I often feel happier and more in love with my husband when the movie is done so he should be happy that I watch them! ;)

A good friend explained another purpose for chick flicks, "some are great crying movies." She went on to tell me, "sometimes we need to let all that negativity come out and have a good cry."

Please share your favorite chick flicks with me so that I can then share with everyone else. Please also make your own comments positive or negative about my picks. :) Not everyone shares my opinion. :)


Happily Ever After
Fools Rush In
Mama Mia!


For a Good Cry
PS I Love You
Steal Magnolia

No comments:

Post a Comment