Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Mamma Mia


"Mama Mia!" is a modern day musical. It is about a young girl who is about to get married and wants her "father" to give her away. But she doesn't know who her father is. She found her mother's journal and written were three men that her mother dated during the time of her possible conception. Without her mother knowing, she invites all three of them to her wedding thinking that she'll know immediately which one of is her father. This does not end up being an easy task after all.

During almost the whole movie I smiled at the screen. The music and dance was fun and playful. The boys and men were good looking and great bodies. The values in the movie about wedding and sex...not my standards but neither is it in the movie "Grease." I loved this movie because it was so happy and contagious. I wouldn't try to make your men watch it, I haven't met a guy yet that liked it yet. It is a girlfriend kind of movie. I liked it so much that I will own "Mama Mia" in my home library when it comes out on DVD!

What did you think?



Back to more Chick Flicks

No comments:

Post a Comment