Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


On a Spiritual Note

Not everyone believes in a God or a Supreme Being. I am a person that does believe in God. I often have those experiences that cause a tingling in my spine, shivers all over my body, or this heating feeling that comes over me. I also have special moments that bring joyful tears to my eyes. This is where I'd like to share those experiences with you. I'd also love to hear of your similar experiences too.

What really matters in the end

Ideas
Regrettios

Quotes
Marriage: A Binding, Eternal Relationship
Sealed Portion of the Book of Mormon

Funny
LDS Gospel Humor (Cartoons)






For more information about the church I belong to, please visit The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints or contact the full time missionaries at (808) 781-8430 (Hawaii).

No comments:

Post a Comment