Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


All About Me



My name is Ruth Pukahi and live in Honolulu, Hawaii. Originally I started this blog with my husband about 5 years ago which is how I got the name of this blog.  My favorite food is noodles and his was sandwiches.  Put it together and you got a Noodle Sandwich. It was different, unique, and us.

At that time I was a stay at home mother of 3 children, now I am a mother of four beautiful children and another due December 24, 2013  Life is VERY different now.  A few months ago, I became the solo parent in my home while my husband is trying to find a happier life.  Everyday the children and I pray that he will discover his happy life with us.  In the mean time, I must pick up work so I can to pay for rent & expenses, tend to all the children's needs, discipline, teach, as well as take care of all the functions in the house.  It is not an easy life but everyone says, "God doesn't give us what we can't handle."  So apparently God trusts me a lot to take care and teach these children who he's blessed me with.  Each day, I see that my children are a gift to help me get through this hard time.

Now this blog has a new meaning to me.  A place of positivity.  A place of hope.  A place of sharing.  A place of love.  Come and learn and grow with me as we each face our own trials in life.  God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment