Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Favorite Quotes, Poems, Stories

I love quotes. I use them to fill in blank spaces in my scrapbooks, for home made cards, or even talks in church. I hope you too may find these quotes, poems, and stories useful or inspiring as I have. Please also add your favorite quotes to my list. :) The more the merrier!

Quotes
Attitude
Birthday
Family
Home
Motherhood
Mothers
Why God Made Moms

Poems
Handprint
Just for Today
Love
Merry Christmas from Heaven
Miss Me But Let Me Go
M-O-T-H-E-R
Mother's Day Poem
Slow Dance
The Difference Between Winners and Whiners Is...

Stories
Powerful Prayers
Why Woman Cry
The Most Caring Child
W in Christmas

Funny
Age & How to Stay Young
Gonna Be a Bear
Kids are Quick
Monday Night Football



1 comment:

  1. I posted this on FB but I'll add it here, too ... "To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -Bill Wilson

    ReplyDelete