Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Monday Night Football

A Haole and a Portagee were watching Monday Night Football together. The Haole said "I'll bet you ten dollars the quarterback throws an interception on the next play.¨

The Portagee says "You're on!¨

Sure enough, on the very next play, the quarterback throws an interception. "Shoot!¨, says the Portagee, and hands the Haole a ten dollar bill.

"I cannot take your money¨, says the Haole. "I confess that I listened to this football game earlier this afternoon on the radio¨.

"So did I¨, said the Portagee, "But I nevah thought he would be stupid enough to do it again!¨

(Submitted via email by Shannon)

Back to Favorite Quotes, Poems, and Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment