Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Sleeping with "Molly Mormon"

No, the posts under this topic are not aimed to hate on Mormons, nor is it an attempt to share what goes on in my bedroom, or in the bedrooms of any member in the Mormon faith. I'm not even writing about what Mormons are like in regards to beliefs about sex: what they are allowed and aren't allowed to do "behind closed doors." This is not a place to read about polygamy, or the once polygamous practices of a church that no longer believes or enlists such practices anymore. So then, what will you find when you click on these posts? To tell you the truth, I really don't know for now. Just that I feel writing about it would do more good than if I did not say anything at all.

Top 5 Reasons Why I Married Molly Mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment