Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


PS I Love You


I really enjoyed this movie, "PS I Love You. What made it real for me was the fact that the couple in the movie were married and loved each other very much yet their marriage wasn't perfect either. This is a tear jerker because the husband, Gerry, dies and now Holly, the wife, has to figure out how to live life without him. I loved how you see and feel the love he has for his wife. Gerry knew he was going to die and he figured out a way before he died to help her through her grief when he was gone. I thought his plan was very well thought through and showed how much he knew and understood his wife of 9 years. "PS I Love You" is such a sweet and sincere movie. It really made me appreciate my husband at the same time wonder how I could continue to live without him.

One thing I didn't agree with was Holly's mother's statement "that loosing a husband from death or divorce is the same." Sure the similarities is that your husband is gone and you are alone. But in my opinion the feelings are completely different. Divorce, your husband doesn't love or care for you any more and there are feelings of anger and hate. Death, your husband still loves you and you love him. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment