Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Fools Rush In

Our 6th anniversary was a yucky, no celebration day, not due to my husband mind you. To cheer me up, I watched "Fools Rush In" online with Netflicks. Happily this movie cheered me up and helped me to be grateful for the marriage that I have.

I'm a opinionated person with strong moral values so the part I didn't care for was Alex & Isabelle's one night romance and getting pregnant. The good things was that even though they've known each other for about 24 hours, 3 months later they decide to try marriage out, for the baby. This is where it gets funny. Things everyone should discuss before marriage wasn't, thus causing waves in their marriage. Things like where their family will live, religion, and in-laws. My favorite part is the fact that eventually love pulls them through but it is no easy ride.

I enjoyed really the movie because our first year of marriage wasn't smooth sailing either even if we did discuss big topics like children, money, religion, and where we would live. Every marriage has to go through bumps before it gets smoother. "Fools Rush In" was great for laughs and a happily ever after movie, even though we all know this is still just the beginning. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment