Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


My Butt Gets Pregnant

Everyone gets pregnant differently. Some ladies get pregnant all in the stomach, all baby, all in front like a huge beach ball stuck under their clothing. Other ladies get pregnant all over their bodies. You see the baby in their face, their arms, legs, as well as their tummies. Well, I get pregnant in my butt. From the front I look "too small" to be "that far along." If you see me driving in my car, you can't even tell I'm pregnant. But of course no one looks at a person's behind or will they openly admit to a lady that "Yes, you do get pregnant in your butt." But ask my husband and he won't deny the truth one bit.

"How do you know?" You may ask me. Other than knowing what my "normal" body looks like without any clothes on, here is a story for you...

About a month ago, early in the morning, I put my maternity pants on in the dark so not to disturb my sleeping husband or 2 year old. Halfway through the day did I finally realize that I had put my pants on backward! Feeling silly I turned it around. Only to find that my maternity pants felt more comfortable on backwards! Now explain that! ;)

(Picture taken about a month ago. My cousin's wife, Manami, and I. Manami's #1 baby is due a week before my #4 baby. Already you can see that we carry differently. Of course I'm NOT going to post a picture of my pregnancy butt!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Never heard about a pregnancy butt but this butt story is REALLY funny! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing!...hmmm...i guess that's what i have to look forward to... :-)

    ReplyDelete