Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


It's Okay to Take a Nap


"It's Okay to Take a Nap and Other Reassuring Truths for MOTHERS EVERYWHERE"
by Debra Sansing Woods


When Grandma saw this book she instantly thought of me and bought it for my Christmas gift. As soon as I saw the title of the book, instantly liked the book. As I started reading it I thought it would be good to add on my own experiences too. At the same time, learn how to be a better mother, better person, a better me.

Chapter 1: Being a One-of-a-Kind Mom Is the Best
Chapter 2: You Don't Have to Do It All Today
Chapter 3: It's Okay to Take a Nap
Chapter 4: A Laugh a Day Keeps Motherhood Fun
Chapter 5: You Are a Queen, Not a Maid
Chapter 6: Motherhood Is Full of Wonderful Surprises
Chapter 7: You Deserve a Break Today
Chapter 8: You Are an Amazing Mom
Chapter 9: You Really Can Complete Thoughts While Raising Kids
Chapter 10: Exercise Will Energize Your Family Life
Chapter 11: Your Love Matters More than You Know
Chapter 12: Today Is a Gift to Enjoy
Chapter 13: Be Kind to Yourself-You Won't Regret It

No comments:

Post a Comment