Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Chapter 1: Being a One-of-a-Kind Mom Is the Best

Chapter 1: Being a One-of-a-Kind Mom Is the Best

"If we as mothers do something we absolutely love alongside raising children we absolutely love, we will, I believe, almost guarantee that our children will be raised in an atmosphere steeped in joy."

Sometimes I feel that I'm not the perfect mother because I can't seem to keep my house clean, I don't care to cook, do laundry, bake, sew, or do daily crafts with them. When I start thinking this I can often get really down on myself. But if I take a step back and look, my children love me for who I am. They love me because I am THEIR mommy.

After reading this chapter I realized that I am a one-of-a-kind mom just right for my children. What I love to do is my Creative Memories business. Through this business I am able to teach, socialize, meet new people, help others, bring in some extra income, and most importantly make and finish albums for my family and friends. I also get to take lots of pictures and then journal our stories to share for generations to come. I love seeing how my children love looking at my finished albums as they laugh and talk about our family memories. Through my business I am also able to take a break once in a while from being a mommy so that when I come home, I'm rejuvenated. Being a full-time mommy and a Creative Memories' Consultant makes me a one-of-a-kind mom.

See some of my finished albums, pages, and projects HERE
Back to Book: "It's Okay to Take a Nap"


No comments:

Post a Comment