Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


I'm Pregnant With Baby #4!

I'm so sorry that I have not added anything to our blog for almost three months now! I do have to blame my slothfulness to being pregnant with baby #4. During my first trimester even my business takes the back burner as I try to make it through the day. The fatigue and hunger over take me and I just try to survive. Then I have to remember to take care of the other 3 children, school, homework, feeding them, and making sure they are clean. My gosh, it is amazing what a tiny little baby can do to your whole body and life!!!

Since this is round 4 of being pregnant, I have noticed many of my own pregnancy patterns and symptoms.
  1. Extreme hunger: I get so hungry that if I don't eat I get mean, snappy, grumpy, yell more, and may even get physically violent SO feed the hungry pregnant lady every two hours to avoid the horrible consequences.

  2. Forgetfulness: I know this is an actual pregnancy symptom but I am not sure why. My guess is that since I'm only thinking of food nothing else seems important thus becoming something to forget.

  3. Irresponsibility: I like to consider myself a very responsible person but not when I'm pregnant. I will have to say that since I'm so forgetful now, I become very irresponsible. So if I make a promise, follow up with me because I probably forgot. Also, it is only when I'm pregnant, do I loose my keys or forget to do really important things. So, I would strongly advise you to not put all your trust in me in my current pregnant state, to get something important done if you are not willing to follow up on me. Just FYI, my responsible side starts to come back after baby is born and I'm getting a sufficient amount of sleep.

  4. Heightened sense of smell: When I am not pregnant my allergies clog up my sense of smell. Only if it is a strong sent can I actually smell it and I have to breath really hard to do so. When I'm pregnant, I notice all kinds of smells. I notice good food smells even before my husband! Strong scents are extra strong and gave me a headache just a few weeks ago! Sometimes it is a good thing to smell everything and others not. So if you catch me holding my breath, please don't be offended.

  5. Having to pee more frequently: I already have a small bladder now I have to go even more. With my first pregnancy, I thought you rush to the bathroom when the baby hits your bladder. Nope, when the baby is still so small you can't feel a thing, something in your body triggers you to pee more. I hate the fact that I have to interrupt my much needed sleep to wake up to go pee! Maybe it is just preparatory for waking up in the middle of the night to feed baby...

  6. Vivid Dreams: My dreams, not every night but often enough, are so vivid that I wake up wondering if it really happened. I wake up either crying or extremely happy, every emotion is felt and remembered. One dream I had about a month ago was about a VERY, VERY handsome man. In the dream I had to choose between him and my husband. Luckily, I chose my husband so when I finally woke up, I wasn't disappointed to see Kahana next to me, instead I was very happy to have chosen Kahana. :)

  7. Gassiness: It is strange how I have a very difficult time controlling my gas when I'm pregnant. So the sounds you hear may not be coming from my children...ha ha!

  8. Emotional: It feels like all my emotions have been heightened! I cry easier. I get angry faster. When I'm happy, I'm super happy and talkative. When I'm sad everything is wrong. So watch out, you'll never know what kind of mood I'm in at the very moment!

I honestly can say that I don't like the person I become when I'm pregnant so I don't expect you to like her completely either! Both my mom and husband agree that I'm not always a fun pregnant lady. I don't blame them one bit!

So to all you pregnant ladies or wanna Be's, hang in there. Pregnancy is an interesting ride! Please share some of your experience and pregnancy symptoms with me! Everyone is so different!

Me pregnant with baby #3, about a week before I gave birth.

Back to Mommy to Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment