Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Kids Say the Cutest Things

Sometimes my kids say the most sincere yet funniest things. Here are some examples that happened recently.

I was walking with Zaya, 3 years old, to pick up Rudy from school and asked her, "What color car would you like?" Of course, "Pink," her favorite color, was her quick answer. I told her that I'd like a pink car too. Then I asked, "Would Daddy like driving a pink car?" She laughed and said, "No. He can have a blue car." I was amazed how observant she is to what her father likes and doesn't like!

As we were taking the children and Ruby, their playmate, to her house, Zaya and Ruby, being the girls that they are, talked the whole way there. This ride is not more than five minutes long but Rudy, our big 5 year old boy told them, "Can you be quiet? Your talking is confusing my ears." Boys will be boys! I guess girls are already talking too fast for him to understand!

Today was the cutest. I went in for my monthly pregnancy check-up. Kyra our 20 month old came too. As Dr. Chun (I love my doctor) put the microphone on my tummy to hear the baby's heart beat, Kyra sat quietly watching on a chair and sucked her two fingers. Dr. Chun quickly found baby's heart beat and we all heard the loud, healthy, quick, swishing of baby's heart. When it was she was done, I explained to Kyra, "That was baby's heart." Kyra then said, "Baby noisy." Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment