Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


I Am Grateful For...

Happy Thanksgiving to all my family and friends! Life isn't perfect but life is sure good.
Here are 5 things I am thankful for this 2008 Thanksgiving....

1. My husband, Kahana whom I love very, very much. I didn't marry a perfect man and likewise, he didn't marry a perfect woman but together we are complete.

2. My 3 1/2 beautiful children who bring me, my family, and friends so much joy and laughter.

3. Living in beautiful Hawaii where the weather is pleasant most of the year, where loving family members are near, having different cultures and foods to enjoy everyday, and the beach that makes so many memories for my family.

4. My loving family who surrounds us and supports me as a young mother and wife. A family who gives our children all the love anyone could ever imagine.

5. A very comfortable home to live in. We love having the opportunity to share what we have and open our home to family & friends for various gatherings.

There is so much to be thankful for! I am truly a blessed woman!

3 comments:

  1. 5 things I'm thankful for:
    1. Seeing the beautiful blue sky dotted with fluffy white clouds and seeing that the trade winds are here as I sit at my desk.
    2. Health when I see the 7 little scars on my tummy and abdomen (and that they are little).
    3. Ancestors from Japan and the culture they brought with them and that were shared by my parents.
    4. A husband who is kind, thoughtful, works hard, and is so supportive in all I do (when I do the right things of course!). It wasn't easy at first as we adjusted to each others life patterns after we got married but it has gotten better through the years. Even after 32 years we still have to adjust but I think it's easier when you are patient and forgiving and when you remember why you married him/her in the first place.
    5. Loved ones near and far whom I can communicate with through this fabulous medium the internet! I have a love-hate relationship with my computer and the internet but the blessings from them are HUGE.

    Love to you, Mommy-Mom Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 things I’m thankful for:

    1. The early morning fog that lifted early this afternoon so that we could see the clear blue sky and all around were evergreens but the red, gold, and yellow leaves everywhere.

    2. Feeling so much better after having a slight bought with a cold.

    3. A family although far away is so very near – it began with brave grandparents, then parents who valued the family, next a sister and two brothers who brought be little ones to enjoy and see grow up. It continues as well.

    4. Daily experiences though challenging helping me to do a bit better each day.

    5. A husband who has brought personal experiences that have and are helping me to grow and truly know what is most important in life.

    Love,

    Crystal – Aunty Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Ruth! A thought came to me thinking your mom's suggestion posted on a blog would be wonderful. Thanks!
    Love,
    Aunty Crystal

    ReplyDelete