Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Driving in Honolulu

Driving in Honolulu has become quite the learning experience. On average, I spend about 2 hours of the day simply driving around the most difficult parts of Honolulu. My job requires me to arrive, deliver, fix, assemble, drop-off, throw away, pick-up, knock down, purchase, switch out, check and report things on a timely manner. I enjoy the pace that I've learned to work at.

The roads of town have become somewhat second nature. Ask me to meet you anywhere, on a busy scheduled day, on the heaviest days of traffic in 20minutes or less, or your money back, I might add. So enjoy the driving tips and ideas for Driving in Honolulu. As the saying goes...Arrive Alive, so always Drive with Aloha.

1. The Dent Stalkers

No comments:

Post a Comment