Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


His Movies

Let's cut to the point. I am a guy. It's in my DNA. I love Action. I love Adventure. I love a sophisticated, thought-out story that has a perfectly timed plot. If it's a "nerd movie," even better. I love a good love story but it there needs to be a lot of fighting. Let's face it. You watch a movie, I watch movies...to be entertained. No more, No less. If it's not entertaining then we might as well throw the entertainment to the lions. That's what they did in Rome...Oh no? I'm mistaken the lions were the entertainment. Anyhow, my list of movies are my list and if you enjoy them...cool. If not, you'll have to convince me to watch it.

Spiderwick Chronicles

My Favorites:

Gone in 60seconds..............................5
The Count of Monte Christo..............5
Batman Begins.....................................5
The Dark Knight.................................5
Iron Man..............................................5
Daredevil..............................................3
Happy Gilmore.....................................4
Wedding Singer....................................4
Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift.....4
Minority Report...................................5
The Program........................................4
Any Given Sunday..............................5
Back to the Future 1-2-3....................5
The Star Wars Trilogy........................5
Episode I: The Phantom Menace......5
Die Hard 1-2-3....................................4
Live Free and Die Hard......................4
A Knight's Tale....................................5
Men of Honor.......................................4
Shogun The Series..............................5
Step Into Liquid...................................4
Fight Club.............................................5
Toy Story 2..........................................5

No comments:

Post a Comment