Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Spiderwick Chronicles


For me, it was built up too much. I looked forward to seeing it and once it was done I was more than grateful. Despite the special effects and the quick moving story line it I was asking for it to be done before it was done. I was like a kid trapped in a long car ride, always seeking the answer to the inevitable question, "Are we there yet?"

I'll grade this movie 2 stars out of 5. If that's not clear enough then I'll say it was a D+ at best. Many might say that the book was better. I don't know, but the story seemed like a play-off of Jumanji but worst. In fact, Jumanji is a classic compared to the Spiderwick Chronicles; and Robin Williams was a much better actor than everyone in Spiderwick Chronicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment