Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Renting Your Stuff

We all have lots of STUFF.  Some things we have spent a lot of money just to get it.  Most of it we do not use EVERY single day.  So why not make some money off of your good stuff that you are not using at this very moment?

I had seen this concept before in a magazine and there are websites created just for renting out your personal belongings.  For us, my friend was having a family reunion and wanted to help me with our fund raising for our Disneyland trip.  I told her she could just borrow our two man kayak & stand-up paddle board but she said, "We'll rent it from you."  So for $30/day, which is super cheap compared to commercial vendors, she rented both the kayak and stand-up paddle board for one whole week.  They did their own pick-up and drop off. 




Not a bad idea at all.  We made money by staying home.  Heehee.  I really should advertise to all my friends on FaceBook to rent out our stuff again since my pregnant belly is keeping me from using it myself.  Hmmm...what else can I rent out.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment