Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


Nakayama Family Reunion

These pages are from our Family Reunion Album that we had on Maui. I used Creative Memories' StoryBook Creator Plus to make this album. First I organized and arranged over 300 photos from 6 different cameras with Creative Memories' Memory Manager. I then chose to make a 12x12 digital StoryBook. This book has a total of 36 pages. My favorite pages are featured below. We all enjoy looking at this book over and over again, especially our 17 month old baby.

One of my favorite things you can do with digital scrapbooking is use one of your pictures as the background paper. It turns out so beautiful!















No comments:

Post a Comment