Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


The Big Island

Of all the Hawaiian Islands I have the greatest love and sentiment for the Big Island. Although the Big Island is known for its beauty: the waterfalls, the valleys, the scenic coastlines and lookouts, it really is what you can't see that I love so much. It is where I grew up. It is my forever home. It is the place that teaches me who I am. It is the place where I can feel a new spirit when I have had enough of the world.

My posts of the Big Island will be stories of my boyhood, experiences when I occasionally visit, or a simply history lesson of the Big Island and how it might apply to us today. My intentions are simple: Share some of what I know about the Big Island in a real, but bias way. Hey, can't help it. I am F.B.I. (From Big Island)

No comments:

Post a Comment