Sponsors

When two opposites meet, one wants noodles the other wants a sandwich. Put them together and you have a perfect meal.

E KOMO MAI and Be Happy


The Day the Ants Got Really Mad

The Day the Ants Got Really Mad (Scaredy Cats , No 2)
The Day the Ants Got Really Mad by George E. Stanley

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I read this book because my 8 year old son read it and did a book report on it.  He enjoyed it since it is from an 8 year old point of view.  It seemed very random.  I like books that have a message but I'm not sure what this book's message was...maybe "overcoming fears." 

It's about ants and why you shouldn't make ants mad.  I don't like ants because of a McGuiver episode so this book kinda made me feel creepy too.  Ants crawing all over you while you sleep, covering the floors & walls, moving furniture.  Not my type of book. 

It does stretch the imagination to "what if..." 

My 8 year old boy's rating:  4 stars



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment